Wednesday, April 14, 2010

for this feeling

Come and hold me in your arm and tell me when did you fall in love first time
I am feeling it for you every second, minute, day and night
The day you came into my life will be blessed always.
An angel sent from heaven above for my lonely heart to hold.
My heart is no longer lonely, but instead
filled with the wonder of a love like I’ve never known
want to hear your whisper very close to my ear
want to share my every dream and desire with you forever
i can’t express this feeling in just three words
Just three little words
don't seem like enough for my feeling for you
But even though "I Love You"
can't express the depth
of my feelings for you.
Just want to tell you something
Be there always with me
To encourage my love for you
Let’s hold each other’s hands and walk thru the life
Come and hold me in your arm and tell me when did you fall in love first time
I am feeling it for you every second, minute, day and night

No comments: